Thursday, September 2, 2010

Is Sony CCD-TRV58 Handycam A Night Vision Camcorder?

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/-iqKGQ3h5gMcafde95cf2bf3ffb11ae54dad65ee462.htm">LinkedTube</a>



A Sony CCD-TRV58 Hi8mm Camcorder is also a night vision camcorder with 20x optical, 460x digital zoom lens. This camcorder with night vision also features a 2.5-inch color LCD monitor and black and white EVF.

It uses and supplied with NP-F330 InfoLithium battery. With battery it also comes with an AC adapter, A/V cable, and shoulder strap.

This night vision camcorder weighs only 2 pounds with a shipping weight of 6 pounds from Amazon, however it can only be shipped within the US at the moment.

Here is one review from one of the customers;

“I just used this camcorder after my son came home with it and I am impressed. Ease of use, picture quality,sound and lightweight.All 5 stars in my book. Priced right for the working stiff also. Nightshot feature is great. I'm on my way out to "grab hold of one" now.

For more details on this night vision camcorder visit Amazon!




Digital Camcorder - Not Just a Camcorder

1 comment:

  1. I just used this camcorder after my son came home with it and I am impressed. Ease of use, picture quality,sound and lightweight.All 5 stars in my book. Priced right for the working stiff also. Nightshot feature is great. I'm on my way out to "grab hold of one" now.

    RJ11 To RJ 9 Adapter

    ReplyDelete